Born & raised in Massachusetts, we have always enjoyed visiting the MetroWest region of Massachusetts. Fall is one of the best times to visit because you’ll find many quaint towns that offer farms with fun activities, scenic walking and hiking trails, incredible restaurants and various family-friendly weekend events filled with entertainment and games! And you’ll find stunning fall foliage on almost every corner!
Read below for my MetroWest Boston itinerary!
WHERE TO STAY
● Hilton Garden Inn in Marlborough for a comfortable and convenient stay located close to all of the places above! The hotel is part of the Hilton Garden Inn collection and offers spacious rooms with comfortable beds, scenic foliage views, and several amenities including an onsite bar, fitness room, indoor pool, complimentary breakfast and more!
WHERE TO EAT/DRINK
● Rail Trail Flatbread Co. for brunch, lunch + cocktails (and/or mocktails) – this spacious and cozy restaurant features a scratch kitchen offering delicious wood burning pizza, tasteful apps + entrees and craft cocktails and beers from local breweries. We LOVED the loaded hot tots, bbq quinoa bowl, half elote ranchero + half fig and walnut flatbread and apple streusel french toast for dessert. For drinks we loved the yorkshire compliment mocktail, perry lane cocktail and mulled wine sangria
● New City Microcreamery for homemade ice cream and other sweet treats
● Framingham Station for an authentic Brazilian steakhouse experience – located in a renovated historical train station, the rustic-style restaurant features quality drool worthy meats, an expansive variety of appetizers and side dish options, and yummy cocktails
● Lookout Farm for brunch – dine on the farm surrounded by corn stalks + pumpkin fields for an unique fall dining experience!
THINGS TO DO
●Attend the annual Rec Fest with in Hudson, to enjoy live music, play games, and discover many local businesses *dog-friendly
●Enjoy a quiet and scenic walk down the Hudson River Walk
●Attend the annual Fall Fest at Corner Spot in Ashland to enjoy live music, play games + activities and eat yummy food from local businesses *dog-friendly
●Enjoy a quiet and scenic walk through Mill Pond Park in Ashland
●Pick apples + pumpkins, walk through a corn maze, visit barnyard animals, play games and enjoy brunch + lunch at Lookout Farm in Natick
See more from our trip here!
Save $25 and book your hotel on Hopper !